Re: 2020 team sprint

On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 01:38:55PM +0100, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> [hoping to bring this topic back again]
>
> > There were informal discussions at DebConf19 about a potential
> > MiniDebCamp, before of after FOSDEM. If it happens it could be a nice
> > way to share logistics.
>
> We're past this now :)
>
> Given that we could not decide a date previously, could we have
> something now?
> And also the place? :D
>
> Maybe it might make sense if those who are interested could just mention
> the dates they'd be available to attend and then we can work upon it or
> something?

I propose that we hold our sprint on Friday/Saturday 24th/25th April,
in Aberdeen, Scotland, as part of the Mini-Debconf[1]. I am almost
certainly going to be there and having some vacation as part of the
trip.

If there is interest from the group about this, I can ask the organiser
if it would be possible to have some facilities, eg a room, for this.

Otherwise I am not averse to attending a sprint on a different occasion,
although finding a time might be a challenge, but there are some gaps
in my weekend schedule between now and the end of July... If it becomes
necessary, we can set up a (non-public) poll where we can coordinate more
detailed availability for interested parties, perhaps.

Cheers
Dominic

[1] <https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/gb/2020/MiniDebConfAberdeen>