Re: 2020 team sprint

On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 21:32:36 +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> I propose that we hold our sprint on Friday/Saturday 24th/25th April,
> in Aberdeen, Scotland, as part of the Mini-Debconf[1]. I am almost
> certainly going to be there and having some vacation as part of the
> trip.

I thought about that too but didn't propose it, for the simple reason
that I don't have time during that days :)
Of course that shouldn't stop others if there are enough to hold a
sprint in Aberdeen.

> Otherwise I am not averse to attending a sprint on a different occasion,
> although finding a time might be a challenge, but there are some gaps
> in my weekend schedule between now and the end of July... If it becomes
> necessary, we can set up a (non-public) poll where we can coordinate more
> detailed availability for interested parties, perhaps.

I should have time on a few weekends, but a poll indeed sounds more
useful than us dumping our calendars here.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Joan Baez: Love is just a four letter word