Re: 2020 team sprint

Hi,

Niko Tyni (2020-02-08):
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 10:44:43PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
>> I should have time on a few weekends, but a poll indeed sounds more
>> useful than us dumping our calendars here.
>
> Sure. Happy if somebody sets one up but I guess I can look at that too.

I've set up an online poll but I don't know if all potential attendees
feel comfortable with sharing their availability info publicly.

How about we do this:

1. For a week, I'll share the link with team members who request it.

   Those who choose to participate early take the risk that their info
   will go public later.

2. In a week, if there's been no objection, I'll make the link public.

?

Cheers!