Re: 2020 team sprint

Hi,

> I'm more interested than ever in attending this sprint. (Context: for
> the first time in 10 years, I won't attend DebConf this year; an
> in-person pkg-perl team sprint would be very welcome to support my
> motivation for Debian things.)

Likewise! Though I am not sure about not attending DebConf yet, but
I'd be super happy to get back to doing Perl things in Debian.

> So, my rough availability is:
>
>  - Until the end of March: impossible
>
>  - April-May: doable but lots of pre-existing commitments,
>    some of which lack a firm date so far
>
>  - June-July: rather easy if planned sufficiently in advance

Likewise again!
For me, June-July seems to be the best time :)

I won't be attending MiniDebCamp/Conf in Aberdeen because of my school exams :/
But won't mind attending the sprints (if planned there) remotely :)

However, from a quick look, it looks we (almost) all have time ~June/July?
I could've created a poll but I am too confused with the options to put  \o/
Could someone do that?

Best,
Utkarsh