Re: 2020 team sprint

Hi,

Utkarsh Gupta (2020-02-05):
> [hoping to bring this topic back again]

Thank you for this!

> Given that we could not decide a date previously, could we have
> something now?
> And also the place? :D
>
> Maybe it might make sense if those who are interested could just mention
> the dates they'd be available to attend and then we can work upon it or
> something?

Deal.

I'm more interested than ever in attending this sprint. (Context: for
the first time in 10 years, I won't attend DebConf this year; an
in-person pkg-perl team sprint would be very welcome to support my
motivation for Debian things.)

So, my rough availability is:

 - Until the end of March: impossible

 - April-May: doable but lots of pre-existing commitments,
   some of which lack a firm date so far

 - June-July: rather easy if planned sufficiently in advance

Cheers!