configured-with-dpt-salsa (was: Giving DDs access to perl-team/modules)

On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 16:24:13 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:

> <digression>
> Speaking of "team practices", I'd like to remind people to create new
> repos by running `dpt salsa pushrepo' and only by running `dpt salsa
> pushrepo'.

Speaking of which:
nodens and me talked about this at the Bruxelles Mini-DebCamp last
week, and found that dpt-salsa already has some interesting building
blocks for making detecting these configuration glitches easier.

I just pushed a branch "configured-with-dpt-salsa" to pkg-perl-tool's
repo with one commit with a harmless change. Commit message:

#v+
dpt-salsa: warn about potentially misconfigured repositories.

The configurerepo() sub sets a tag named 'configured-with-dpt-salsa', and
the mrconfig() sub checks for existence of this tag, and outputs the list of
repositories without it at the end.
#v-

The repository for the package 'alice' (alphabetically first :)) was
my guinea pig if someone wants to check how this looks on the web.

Does anyone see a problem with this approach, the tag name, or
something else?

(As a side note, before merging this into master I'd need to run `dpt
salsa configurerepo --all' to make the output useful.)

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Ben Weaver: Ocean ain't blue