Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

Dominic Hargreaves:

> Thanks for your reply, this all makes sense. I noticed that you
> responded to your membership ping saying that you'd like to get
> involved again, so perhaps migrating libheimdal-kadm5-perl into
> the team is something you can do? If so that might be a good way
> of killing two birds with one stone!

I did my first adoption for pkg-perl some days ago, and followed
the steps in [1] plus replicating gregor's steps (i.e. git log -p)
from some of the adopted packages in [2].

Hope this helps,
Alex

[1] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/howto/adopt.html
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks/UpForAdoption