Re: DD write access to pkg-perl repositories

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 22:07:50 -0800, Afif Elghraoui wrote:

> > Oh. This also reminds me of
> > https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2009/08/msg00109.html
> That's strange. If fusionforge is resetting the permissions, it should
> be resetting it to what you have configured in the web frontend...

Ack. As an additional data point, the web frontend times out when I
try to add/remove/change the permissions for the DD group :/

> > So it looks like we have two problems here; one with group syncing
> > (confirmed by formorer on IRC) and the ACLs here ...
> :/
> I guess I'll hold on to my nominal membership as long as this issue
> persists.

Yup, makes things easier right now.

 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/