Re: DD write access to pkg-perl repositories (was: Backports of Perl modules for Jessie)

Afif Elghraoui:

> [...] The Perl team wiki says that DDs should already have
> commit access [1], but this is not the case. I don't see a need
> for me to officially join the team, but I would like to push my
> changes.

AFAIK the access to git repositories is managed through pkg-perl
team in alioth. The only way I know to get write access is to join
the team in alioth and add a SSH pubkey to your account.

Cheers,
Alex