Re: Perl sprint 2016?

On Tue, 02 Feb 2016 23:18:38 +0000, Andrew Beverley wrote:

> On Tue, 2016-02-02 at 19:23 +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > but it would be even better if we could get a few more, including
> > maybe a few more who didn't come last year or attend prevous debconfs?
> > (Hint, hint)
> What's the qualifying requirements, if you like? I'm kinda keen to come
> along, but my contributions are virtually zero at the moment, and I
> suspect it will stay that way for a little longer yet.

I guess the requirement is the willingness to get pkg-perl work done
during the weekend :)

> I selfishly want to get a few more things fixed with dh-make-perl. Maybe
> that's a good reason to come along.

I hope that Damyan, who knows dh-make-perl far better than anyone
else, can make it.

 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Leonard Cohen: Winter Lady