Re: Perl sprint 2016?

On Tue, 2016-02-02 at 19:23 +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> but it would be even better if we could get a few more, including
> maybe a few more who didn't come last year or attend prevous debconfs?
> (Hint, hint)

What's the qualifying requirements, if you like? I'm kinda keen to come
along, but my contributions are virtually zero at the moment, and I
suspect it will stay that way for a little longer yet.

I selfishly want to get a few more things fixed with dh-make-perl. Maybe
that's a good reason to come along.

Andy