Re: Perl sprint 2016?

-=| gregor herrmann, 03.02.2016 21:35:06 +0100 |=-
> On Tue, 02 Feb 2016 23:18:38 +0000, Andrew Beverley wrote:
> > What's the qualifying requirements, if you like? I'm kinda keen to
> > come
> > along, but my contributions are virtually zero at the moment, and I
> > suspect it will stay that way for a little longer yet.
>
> I guess the requirement is the willingness to get pkg-perl work done
> during the weekend :)
>
> > I selfishly want to get a few more things fixed with dh-make-perl. Maybe
> > that's a good reason to come along.
>
> I hope that Damyan, who knows dh-make-perl far better than anyone
> else, can make it.

It is not very likely that I'll be able to come. And I must admit
I haven't *used* dh-make-perl for so long that I no longer feel
comfortable judging proposed changes.

P.S. Yes, the lack of usage is amendable, but so far hasn't happened
and attending the sprint won't change things long term. Perhaps a LHF
joy would, we'll see.

-- dam