Re: Perl sprint 2016?

On Wed, 03 Feb 2016 12:02:51 +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:

> Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > The CCC hackspace looks interesting but it wasn't obvious from their
> > website whether they had a bookable meeting space.
> They haven't. It's rather that members can claim a room on
> first-come-first-serve base (and I'm a member).
>
> But such a claim just makes sure that there is no other event like
> someone giving a talk, showing a movie, some other group's meetup,
> etc. So there's usually no guarantee that we are alone there, as other
> members may still come in for working on stuff.

I wouldn't mind if other people are in the hackspace as long as they
are not so loud that we can't talk to each other. Since you know the
place and the team, I guess you can judge best if it's ok for us.

> > > * an agenda
> > We seem to be doing okay on this but more ideas welcomed!
> The future 5.24 transition was mentioned recently somewhere.

It's already the first bullet point at
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianPerlSprint :)

 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Flying Pickets: Wonderful World