Yearly repository cleanup

Right, it's this time of the year again [0], and I'm starting with the
easy tasks :)

Over the last year we have again accumulated a couple of packages /
git repositories that are on Alioth but were never uploaded and
haven't seen any work recently.

Below you find the list, taken from PET [1], section "New packages"
and manually filtered; last active people are BCC'd.
If you care about one of those packages, please either say so here or
leave a comment in the package's d/changelog, or even better: Make it
ready for upload / upload it :)
(Or remove it from Alioth with the remove-repository script.)

I will remove the packages where I don't hear/see anything in 2 or 3
weeks.

libarchive-rar-perl
Joenio Costa
Sept. 2012
TODO list in d/changelog

libbiblio-thesaurus-perl
Nuno Carvalho
April 2012
UNRELEASED

libconfig-properties-perl
Taku YASUI
Feb. 2013
TODO list in d/changelog

libcrypt-cracklib-perl
Christoph Martin
May 2013
?

libcrypt-random-tesha2-perl
/me
Feb. 2013
I _think_ we don't actually need this, not sure whom I talked to
about this package (Axel? Florian?)

libcyrillic-suite-perl
Dmitry E. Oboukhov, Xavier Guimard
Feb. 2013
lots of TODO items, and note "upstream license is not free => MUST BE
REMOVED FROM OUR REPO"

libdata-uniqid-perl
Taku YASUI <tach@debian.org>
Feb. 2013
TODO in d/changelog

libdbix-class-querylog-perl
Brendan Byrd
June 2012
?

libgoogle-ads-adwords-perl
Taku YASUI
February 2013
?

libkiokudb-cmd-perl
Tim Retout
July 2011 (we've seen this already :))
License issues

libnet-dhcpclient-perl
Xavier Guimard
November 2012
"package most probably unneeded, cf. #693251"

libplack-middleware-csrfblock-perl
Michael Stapelberg
July 2012
TODO items in changelog

libstring-lcss-xs-perl
Brendan Byrd
June 2012
?

libstring-perlidentifier-perl
Xavier Guimard
December 2012
"so this git repository can be removed"

libx11-xcb-perl
/me, but requested by Axel and Michael who is upstream
2011 or something
might be ready, I'm just not sure if someone needs it, and since
Michael is a DD he can upload it himself :)

libxml-compile-soap-perl
Joenio Costa
March 2013
potential license issue

PS:
There are a couple of packages in PET's "New packages" list which are
-- according to PET -- already in the archive. Ansgar or others: Any
ideas?

[0] DebCamp
[1] http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi

   `-