Debian Perl Group and DebC{amp,Conf}

Like several years in the past, we will have a BoF at DebConf this
year. As you can see at
http://penta.debconf.org/dc13_schedule/events/974.en.html
it's currently scheduled for
Thursday, 2013-08-15, 15:30 localtime / CEST (= 13:30 UTC)

If you are here at DebConf, I hope to see you there; otherwise, it
will be videostreamed [0] and you can also participate via IRC
(#debian-perl @ irc.debian.org / OFTC).

In any case, you can add discussion items for the BoF at
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks (and also
work items for DebCamp).

[0]
Instructions should be published in a few days on
http://debconf13.debconf.org/ or
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13

   `-