Re: Yearly repository cleanup

Hi gregor,

Thanks for your mail. I appreciate the effort to keep our repositories
clean.

gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> writes:
> libplack-middleware-csrfblock-perl
> Michael Stapelberg
> July 2012
> TODO items in changelog
Hm, I suppose I asked for a review and never followed up on your TODO
items, not sure why.

You probably suspected it anyway, but the package for which I wanted to
have this as a dependency in Debian is dead by now. Therefore I have no
realistic interest in maintaining libplack-middleware-csrfblock-perl. In
case the packaging is helpful for somebody else who ever wants to
maintain it, it might make sense to keep it. Not sure if our systems
allow that — in case it’s a hard thing, just delete it.

> libx11-xcb-perl
> /me, but requested by Axel and Michael who is upstream
> 2011 or something
> might be ready, I'm just not sure if someone needs it, and since
> Michael is a DD he can upload it himself :)
By now I don’t think it’s a good idea to have this package in the
archive. It will not get enough upstream love (I am upstream) to make it
useful for anything except for the i3-wm testsuite. People interested in
using it for that can just install it via cpan, which suits our
developer community better, because it works everywhere.

Therefore, feel free to delete libx11-xcb-perl.

--
Best regards,
Michael