Re: Package cleanup in the svn repo

On Mon, 2011-07-25 at 17:13 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> So, let's try together:
>
> d/control currently says:

>  Data::Taxi module (Taint-Aware XML-Ish) is a data serializer
>  with several handy features:
>  .
>
> My note in d/changelog says:
>
>   TODO:
>   - d/control:
>       ... it sounds a bit weird when put in a sentence like
>       <package> is a <short description>
>
> Could some of the native speakers please take a look and help out
> (preferrably also directly commiting)?

No one answered (or commited)
Feel free to remove it.

> > > Yup. Just pick one :)
> > I'm packaging MemHandle, new ITP will arrive soon.

For MemHandle, I sent an email to upstream asking for license type.
No answer: in this case we can remove MemHandle and
libdebug-showstuff-perl

Latest: libx11-guitest-perl
This module now build but I need to check the copyright (seems to be
GPL-2, there is TODO from Salavatore)
Please, do not remove it.

gregor, please, notify me when you delete these modules so I can put the
ITP bug with 'no owner'.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Fabrizio.