Re: Package cleanup in the svn repo

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:42:12 +0200, Fabrizio Regalli wrote:

> sorry for late response but I'm back from vacation just today.

No problem, I hope you enjoyed your vacations :)

> > * libdata-taxi-perl (git)
> > fabreg@fabreg.it
> > TODO
> The problem with this package is the description: I don't think it's
> possible to lengthen it so maybe we can remove it.

Well, I think if this is the only problem we can either fix it or
live with it :)

> > * libdebug-showstuff-perl (git)
> > fabreg@fabreg.it
> > TODO
> It depends from MemHandle that does not exist in Debian:
> Two ways:
> - remove libdebug-showstuff-perl
> - packaging MemHandle

Yup. Just pick one :)

> > * libx11-guitest-perl (git)
> > fabreg@fabreg.it
> > UNRELEASED
> This module does not build.
> I need to check better, but it fails some tests.

Ok.

> I will check again all this modules during this week: if there will be
> no news I think we can remove them.

Ok, thanks!

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    BOFH excuse #194:  We only support a 1200 bps connection.