Re: Package cleanup in the svn repo

Hello,

sorry for late response but I'm back from vacation just today.

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 16:03 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> * libdata-taxi-perl (git)
> fabreg@fabreg.it
> TODO

The problem with this package is the description: I don't think it's
possible to lengthen it so maybe we can remove it.

> * libdebug-showstuff-perl (git)
> fabreg@fabreg.it
> TODO

It depends from MemHandle that does not exist in Debian:
Two ways:

- remove libdebug-showstuff-perl
- packaging MemHandle

> * libx11-guitest-perl (git)
> fabreg@fabreg.it
> UNRELEASED

This module does not build.
I need to check better, but it fails some tests.

I will check again all this modules during this week: if there will be
no news I think we can remove them.

Cheers,
Fabrizio.