Re: Advice on libpgplot-perl

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

I am pretty much at my wits end on this and I am really, really
tired of hand building a large number of architectures wher I often
have to ask the sysadmins to please install the non-free pgplot5 so
that the package will build.

I understand your frustration, but would it not be worth at least
checking with the non-free buildd admins about any progress since
March last year?

I have, thanks!  We shall see now.  I guess patience is a virtue...

Cheers,
Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College