Re: Distribution installer that defaults to Debian? Code at github!!

On 2011-02-18 19:07, Joel Roth wrote:
> More like "I'm making a hammer that an alien from Alpha
> Centauri could hold using three tentacles to
> knock away space barnacles from his ship."

Exactly, it takes time to adapt the crazy || insane ideas, most likely
because they are crazy && insane...

> Except they may not arrive here for another 230,000 years!

Well that sounds like a bit of time to wait. Sometimes it is enough, to
make an artist famous, if he dies. But this is generally singly-try-only
way of propagating art work and as such basically not really recommended.

> I don't have any particular sway over cpan/cpanplus/cpanminus, but hope I
> can offer something simple enough for at least one of them to okay.

If you manage to make it easy and generic enough, via including the
outside Debian world too, the idea has a big probability of being
understood and adopted => in this life.

Cheers,
Jozef