Re: Distribution installer that defaults to Debian? Code at github!!

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 09:23:45AM -1000, Joel Roth wrote:
> I've renamed the fork
>
> 	https://github.com/bolangi/cpanminus-debian

Hi all,

I've now separated the native installer code from the
modified cpanm. Now it's possible to run:

cpanm --native-installer Debian  DBIx::Class

This tells cpanm to use an installer routine from
CPAN::NativeInstaller::Debian, which is currently
included in cpanm.

I'd appreciate any testing/comments by others.

If there is nothing glaringly wrong, I think this
might be far enough along to publicize.

cheers,

Joel
--