Re: A short guide for using Git with pkg-perl available

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 09:30:07AM +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> I have just committed the initial variant of a guide for using Git
> withing the team.
>
> http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html

Thank you :D

> If you have comments or corrections, feel free to state them here, on
> IRC or in the commit messages :)

I've fixed the typos reported by Jonas, added uscan examples to the
upstream upgrade section, added an example for gbp config and other.
Maybe a better example of gbp-pq would be useful instead of the link.

Just a question, wouldn't be better to follow the sections numbering scheme
of subversion.pod (splitting the walktrough in many parts) instead of
having just 2 sections and * for paragraphs? (hope this makes sense to you)

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'