Re: RFH: libparse-dia-sql -- Parse::Dia::SQL - Convert Dia class diagrams into SQL

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:07:27 +0200, Andreas Faafeng wrote:

> > Hmm, seems available to me:
> > $ dh-make-perl locate Log::Dispatch::FileRotate
> > Using cached Contents from Thu Apr  8 16:36:06 2010
> > Log::Dispatch::FileRotate is in liblog-dispatch-filerotate-perl
> > package
> Mine says the below which is perhaps another thing entirely:
> $ dh-make-perl locate Log::Dispatch::FileRotate
> Cannot open locate/Makefile.PL: No such file or directory

dh-make-perl --locate ...

> For the record I'm on
> $ cat /etc/debian_version
> 5.0.4
> if that matters.

It does :)
E.g. the leading dashes for the commands were removed afterwards.

> > If you don't want to bother with all this, there is a short guide
> > about getting a CPAN module into Debian at [2].
> Yes, I filed a bug report http://bugs.debian.org/577660

Good :)

> Ideally I would like to do the dirty work myself but being a novice I
> could use a helpful push in the right direction.

If you want to join the Debian Perl Group take a look at the wiki
page Damyan pointed out, it also leads to our docs about packaging.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Kurt Ostbahn & Kombo: 57 Engeln