RFH: libparse-dia-sql -- Parse::Dia::SQL - Convert Dia class diagrams into SQL

Hi all,

I am the maintainer of Parse::Dia::SQL on CPAN.  Creating a debian
package of PDS has been on my TODO list for a long time. I now humbly
seek assistance.  So far I have done the following:

 wget
http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/A/AF/AFF/Parse-Dia-SQL-0.14.tar.gz
 tar -pzxvf Parse-Dia-SQL-0.14.tar.gz
 cp ~/test/perl/tedia2sql/LICENSE Parse-Dia-SQL-0.14 # TODO add to dist
 sudo dh-make-perl --email="aff@cpan.org" Parse-Dia-SQL-0.14
 sudo chown -R aff: Parse-Dia-SQL-0.14/
 cd Parse-Dia-SQL-0.14/
 debuild

First, I notice a missing dependency. I guess a can make my package work
without it:

- Log::Dispatch::FileRotate not found in any package

Second, I notice that dh-make-perl and debuild seem to disagree of the
existence of a certain package:

  dh-make-perl says:
  + Text::Table found in perl/libtext-table-perl

  debuild says:
  dpkg-checkbuilddeps: warning: can't parse dependency
perl/libtext-table-perl

Please advise.

Best regards,
Andreas