Re: RFH: libparse-dia-sql -- Parse::Dia::SQL - Convert Dia class diagrams into SQL

Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> All of the above can be achieved by 'dh-make-perl --cpan
> Parse-Dia-SQL'. There is certainly no need to run dh-make-perl as
> root.

Ok, thanks.

> Hmm, seems available to me:
>
> $ dh-make-perl locate Log::Dispatch::FileRotate
> Using cached Contents from Thu Apr  8 16:36:06 2010
> Log::Dispatch::FileRotate is in liblog-dispatch-filerotate-perl
> package

Mine says the below which is perhaps another thing entirely:

$ dh-make-perl locate Log::Dispatch::FileRotate
Cannot open locate/Makefile.PL: No such file or directory

For the record I'm on

$ cat /etc/debian_version
5.0.4

if that matters.

> If you don't want to bother with all this, there is a short guide
> about getting a CPAN module into Debian at [2].

Yes, I filed a bug report http://bugs.debian.org/577660
Ideally I would like to do the dirty work myself but being a novice I
could use a helpful push in the right direction.

Thanks.

Andreas