Re: libmodern-perl-perl vs libmodern-perl

On Apr 6, 2010, at 5:08 PM, Ivan Kohler wrote:

> I was creating a package which depended on Modern::Perl
> (libperl5i-perl).  dh-make-perl didn't find a bunch of dependencies
> packaged, including Modern::Perl in libmodern-perl.

I've packaged some of the dependencies for perl5i - I started to package that as well. Some of the dependencies are quite small so I was worried that the ftp-masters would be upset about having such small libraries in Debian. I got discouraged and stopped, but many of the dependencies are there in the debian-perl svn repo.

Jeremiah