Greetings and salutations

I am a retired DD, but at work, I made some .debs for CPAN modules we
need that are missing from Debian. It simplifies life for us to have
the .debs.

I am joining the pkg-perl team to help maintain those modules. Gregor
Herrmann kindly added me to the Alioth team already.

If it suits Debian, we would like to get them into squeeze. The packages
in question are:

* libhttp-oai-perl
* liblocale-currency-format-perl
* libmemoize-memcached-perl
* libpdf-api2-simple-perl
* libtext-csv-encoded-perl

I have built the packages locally, and verified that they work. I am
filing ITPs and will be adding the packages to Subversion soon.