Re: Perl modules in Debian that do not adhere to Debian's naming policy

-=| Charles Plessy, Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:07:51PM +0900 |=-
> Le Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 07:57:00AM -0500, Jonathan Yu a écrit :
> >
> > Now, I realize Bioperl isn't a web app, but perhaps some similar
> > arrangement where the /usr/bin programs are in bioperl, and the
> > library is in libbio-perl?
>
> I was about to propose this as well, but I was afraid that people
> would like it and I would have to do it ;) More seriously, this
> would give bioperl a free trip to the NEW queue, but why not?
>
> Other opinions ?

Is separate libbio-perl package useful? Is there any change that
something else than bioperl will use it?

If yes, split is justified, I think. If not, then leave it as it is.