Re: Test-Corpus-Audio-MPD 1.100430

On 10/02/15 16:59 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> > > Thanks for the explanation. I must've missed the description in the
> > > POD. I believe this is sufficient for Debian, but if someone else in
> > > the group objects, I hope they speak up :)
> > please speak up if you have any objection.
>
> Should be fine IMO.
>
> > if you guys think that it's
> > enough, i'll release a new version which specifically states that the
> > ogg files are recordings of *my* voice, to remove any potential question
> > about that. thanks for letting me spot it.
>
> That would indeed be helpful, otherwise someone else might raise the
> same questions :)
> (And maybe that they have the same copyright/license as the code to make
> it super-clear.)

since noone else commented, i just release 1.100500 with the following
pod added:

    Note also that the test suite comes with its own ogg files.  Those
    files are 2 seconds tracks recording my voice saying ok, and are freely
    redistributable under the same license as the code itself.

> Thanks alot for taking care of these issues!

thank you for making sure everything is crystal clear!

jérôme
--
jquelin@gmail.com