Re: Test-Corpus-Audio-MPD 1.100430

On 10/02/15 09:22 -0500, Jonathan Yu wrote:
> >> If the latter, Debian generally also wants "source" files for
> >> everything -- including, as I understand it, multimedia files -- in
> >> the way that a developer would work on them.
> >
> > erm, the source file was just a wav file with me speaking in the mic.
> > and they're definitely long gone! :-)
> Thanks for the explanation. I must've missed the description in the
> POD. I believe this is sufficient for Debian, but if someone else in
> the group objects, I hope they speak up :)

please speak up if you have any objection. if you guys think that it's
enough, i'll release a new version which specifically states that the
ogg files are recordings of *my* voice, to remove any potential question
about that. thanks for letting me spot it.

> > note however that if this is a problem for redistributing the module in
> > debian, it's not that big a problem: the module is only used for testing
> > the other mpd modules (thanks for packaging them)... and developping
> > those modules.
> Yeah, but if we don't redistribute the files, those module (which we
> also have packaged) cannot be tested properly, correct?

yes, none of the functional tests will take place. however, i'm quite
comfident that debian should pass ok, since i'm developping on linux
too. it might be interesting nevertheless, since debian is not shipping
the same mpd version than i am using (i'm developping against blead mpd).

jérôme
--
jquelin@gmail.com