Fwd: Date::Calc 6.x and Date::Pcalc 6.x

Thoughts on this, all? I'm still pretty confused, but here's what I got from him:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: O. STeffen BEYer <ostbey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 4:28 AM
Subject: Re: Date::Calc 6.x and Date::Pcalc 6.x
To: Jonathan Yu <jawnsy@cpan.org>

Hi Jonathan,
and hi to everybody else who might also be concerned:

Hi Steffen:

I was upgrading the package for Date::Calc available in Debian
(libdate-calc-perl) recently and came across the following message in
your CHANGES.txt:
+ United "Date::Calc" and "Date::Pcalc" into a single distribution

Similarly, there is an identical note in the CHANGES.txt for Pcalc as well.

What confuses me about this is that the packages still look to be
separate upstream, and my inference from your changelog entry was that
the packages should be merged (ie, Date::Calc also contains
date::Pcalc), which is not currently the case.

Would you mind elaborating on this further?

Thanks for releasing your work to the CPAN.

Cheers,

Jonathan
Answer: