Re: Debian, Perl and FOSDEM

Le lundi 19 octobre 2009 14:30:05, Gabor Szabo a écrit :
> Last year there was a Debian dev-room
> http://archive.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/devrooms/debian
> and I guess there will be one this year as well.

I should be coming to FOSDEM this year (even though HP current plans with its
workforce may jeopardize my presence there :-/ )

> So I wonder if any of you would be interested in submitting a talk to
> such dev-room?

If you are not bored with Config::Model, I could give a talk like the one I
gave for French Perl Workshop. I could also cover the ideas I have regarding
package upgrades helped by Config::Model.

> In addition if you are coming to FOSDEM, will you be able to help us
> with the stand? The organizers require to have at least two person all the
>  time so we are planning to split up the 2 days among several people.

No problem to help there.

All the best