Re: Fwd: Date::Calc 6.x and Date::Pcalc 6.x

On Mon, 2009-19-10 at 09:00 -0400, Jonathan Yu wrote:
> Thoughts on this, all? I'm still pretty confused, but here's what I
> got from him:

I read it and it all seems quite straightforward, if a bit complicated
along the way.

He's made two architectural changes from 6.0 to 6.2.

It seems to me that you just want to use 6.2 and forget about the rest.
Debian has a C compiler so you should make a single package including
both pieces.

At least, that's what I got out of it.

--
--gh