Re: libauthen-radius-perl: Upgrade to version 0.14

Hi Jonathan,

Citando Jonathan Yu <jonathan.i.yu@gmail.com>, em 29-08-2009:

I made some notes of things
you should take a look at to polish up the package some more; please
svn up and look at debian/changelog.

Ok, thanks for the comments!!! I learned a lot of things to accomplish your tips/advices, realy thanks!

I have not yet tried actually
building the new version, so once you have made some of the changes
noted in the changelog, I'll try building in a chroot and do another
review.

Please, take a look again and send me a feedback, ok? I'm wainting for a new review :)

Kind regards, Italo.

--
Saudações,

Italo Valcy :: http://wiki.dcc.ufba.br/~ItaloValcy