Re: libauthen-radius-perl: Upgrade to version 0.14

Oh, additionally, Ryan tells me that packagecheck handles a lot of the
points I mention in the changelog, including the updating the watch
file. You might want to check that out of the svn and run that.

Here's what Ryan uses:

$ yes n | ../../scripts/qa/packagecheck -A -C -c

Also, it might be helpful for you to swing by the IRC channel if you
can, as talking via IRC is a lot quicker than with email and is more
conducive to an actual discussion.

Hope that helps :-)

Cheers,

Jonathan