Re: libauthen-radius-perl: Upgrade to version 0.14

Hi Jonathan,

Citando Jonathan Yu <jonathan.i.yu@gmail.com>, em 29-08-2009:

It appears that libauthen-radius-perl was half-upgraded to 0.14. The
upstream branches have been installed appropriately, and it was your
username that did so. However, it's missing the last commit (to
upgrade the version in trunk). I haven't upgraded the package myself
because I'm not sure if you have something done locally that you just
haven't committed yet, and I don't want to duplicate work.

What's the status of this upgrade?

I started to upgrade this package and I didn't finish yet because I have had a lot of work to do since my first commit. Sorry by the delay that I'm spending at this process. Please, let me finish this because its my first work in the team and I want learn about this process, ok?

Thanks.

--
Saudações,

Italo Valcy :: http://wiki.dcc.ufba.br/~ItaloValcy