Re: Welcome page

Ben Finney wrote:
>How about:

>    Please note that your work is much more likely to be accepted
>    quickly if it improves an existing Debian package, and especially if
>    if it fixes a bug already reported in our BTS.

Or:

The goal of the pkg-perl team is not just to maintain many packages,
but to maintain them well.  We all understand that sometimes packaging
new packages is necessary (or just fun!), but please consider spending
a little effort on updating our existing packages.  Particularly
[release critical bugs] should be fixed as quickly as possible so that
all of our packaging efforts can benefit the users of the next stable
Debian release.

where [release critical bugs] is a link to PET