Re: Welcome page

On 23:33 Mon 03 Aug     , gregor herrmann wrote:
> It should end up as
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome (and
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup should link to it), but
> since I have rather crappy internet connection I thought I'd send it
> to the list, and either someone puts it on the wiki or we collect
> comments and improvements here and I "upload" it in a few days.
>
> IIRC xoswald was thinking about an introductory mail; maybe tis could
> be merged into the page (and the mail reduced to the link then)?

Yes, we could try to find out few sentences to introduce the team and our goal
and then put a link to this document.

Maybe we could include Gregor's previous mail priorities (the 7 mentionned
points). "Some thoughts about packages and priorities".
I think Gregor is totally right with his thought about our priorities.

----

Well done. +1 !

Greetings,
--