Re: Minutes from the DPG meeting @DebConf9, 2009-07-18

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:46:07 +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> > I.e. in our case where we want to adjust the source package name to
> > the binary package name it's safe and shouldn't cause anybody any
> > work.
> > I'm planning on doing these changes today in the repo.
> Uber cool! Thanks!

<nitpick mode="linguistic" srclang="de">
s/Uber/Über/
(or s/Uber/Ueber/)
</nitpick>
:)

Ok, here's the situation:

Source: audio-cd
Package: libaudio-cd-perl
-> change

Source: dh-make-perl
Package: dh-make-perl
-> keep, no lib*

Source: eekboek
Package: eekboek
Package: eekboek-db-postgresql
-> keep, no library, no lib* binary package, eekboek-db-postgresql is
   not the main package (eekboek-db-postgresql could be renamed to
   libeekboek-db-postgresql though)

Source: html-munger
Package: libhtml-munger-perl
-> change

Source: image-size
Package: libimage-size-perl
-> change

Source: jifty
Package: jifty
Package: libjifty-perl
-> hm, I'd say change. Yves?

Source: mail-rfc822-address
Package: libmail-rfc822-address-perl
-> change

Source: mime-tools
Package: libmime-tools-perl
-> change

Source: net-hotline
Package: libnet-hotline-perl
-> change

Source: perlconsole
Package: perlconsole
-> keep, see pperl below

Source: perlindex
Package: libtext-english-perl
Package: perlindex
-> keep, no library, libtext-english-perl is "secondary"

Source: podlators-perl
Package: podlators-perl
-> keep, currently no lib* binary package, contains several modules

Source: pperl
Package: pperl
-> keep, currently no lib* binary package, but libpperl-perl (+
   provides pperl9 would be possible)

Source: soap-lite
Package: libsoap-lite-perl
-> change

Source: text-bidi
Package: libtext-bidi-perl
-> change

Source: timedate
Package: libtimedate-perl
-> change

I've now changed all the packages marked as "-> change" above, we can
think and discuss about the others.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    BOFH excuse #155:  Dumb terminal