Re: Minutes from the DPG meeting @DebConf9, 2009-07-18

-=| Martín Ferrari, Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:37:30AM +0200 |=-
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 22:51, Damyan Ivanov<dmn@debian.org> wrote:
> > XS-Upstream-Bug-Tracker[1]? These would be rt.cpan.org for most of
> > the
> > packages. Unfortunately some of the upstreams hate RT. Whoever goes
> > and adds that header please try to detect these.
>
> I think we discussed this at some point, and I've even sent an email
> to debian-devel[0] with the usual reaction to proposed changes...

OK. How do we work around then? I guess noone will object if that
header is not in the archive. Where is a suitable place for this? I am
not sure we can have it in debian/control, debian/control.extra? ugly,
but can work. and once we get the tools to use it, more people may be
convinced it belong to the source package.

(all the rest of your comments I agree with)

--
dam