svn-inject's --setprops option

Hi!

we don't use the default svn-buildpackage layout, so svn-buildpackage
doesn't detect it by default. to fix this, we set props on the debian
directory so that svn-{upgrade,buildpackage} know where to find
things. previously this wasn't automatic. so gregor manually runs
fill_svn_props daily.

the most recent version of svn-buildpackage (0.6.26) adds a new option
to svn-inject called --setprops that does this for us during
inject. you can either pass --setprops on the command line to
svn-inject or add svn-setprops to ~/.svn-buildpackage.conf.

so please add this to your config file/aliases/memory. :)

Cheers,
Ryan

--
Ryan Niebur