Re: libdebctrl 0.3

Jonathan Yu <jonathan.i.yu@gmail.com> writes:

> To test it out, compile the code in 'source' and run ./driver. It's
> still rather basic output, as there haven't been any significant
> feature changes.

ok. This one compiles fine.

I've tried it on libconfig-model-perl control file and I get this
warning:

*** Error stack ***
critical warning: Archive areas must match one of the defined strings (Sec. 2.4) at test.txt, line 2

Looks like libdebctrl does not like "Architecture: all" line

> But, more importantly, if you'd like to look at the docs, switch back
> to the main directory and do:
> make -C docs # to compile public documentation
> make -C docs author # to generate author documentation (which has
> discussion of all the internals too)

Docs are compiled by default. Otherwise, the doc looks fine. Good work.

All the best

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they

irc:
  domidumont at irc.freenode.net
  ddumont at irc.debian.org