libdebctrl 0.3

Hi Dominique:

I just fixed a bunch of bugs that I introduced while adding
documentation & simultaneously refactoring. Perhaps doing both at the
same time was a bad idea.

Anyway, I fixed them up in trunk, and branched to version 0.3 so you
can check that out:
svn export svn://svn.debian.org/libdebctrl/branches/0.3

To test it out, compile the code in 'source' and run ./driver. It's
still rather basic output, as there haven't been any significant
feature changes.

But, more importantly, if you'd like to look at the docs, switch back
to the main directory and do:
make -C docs # to compile public documentation
make -C docs author # to generate author documentation (which has
discussion of all the internals too)

I still need to work on making the actual Parser* objects more opaque,
and adding getters/setters for things rather than just setting them
directly. I also need to make the thing handle architectures and
complex dependency relations. I think the former should be okay, using
GLib's string splitting routines; I'm more worried about being able to
effectively and future-proofingly do the former.

Cheers,

Jonathan