Re: Making Perl Debian modules for lazy people?

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:38:01 +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

>> Jeremiah, is your offer still standing to take the first steps? I can
>> of course check the packages as soon as they are in our svn repo.
> Both packages should be in the repo now. I know you looked at and fixed
> autodie, but I hope libipc-system-simple is in better shape. It had no
> lintian warnings in any case, so that made me happy. :)

Thanks for preparing both packages.
I have to admit that I couldn't resists changing some minor issues :)

(Note for Paul: if I add libbsd-resource-perl to Build-Depends-Indep,
as required by t/08_core.t, I get:

t/08_core.............
#   Failed test at t/08_core.t line 45.
#                   '"/usr/bin/perl" died to signal "ABRT" (6) at t/08_core.t line 41
# '
#     doesn't match '(?-xism:dumped core)'
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 3.
dubious
        Test returned status 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
DIED. FAILED test 3
        Failed 1/3 tests, 66.67% okay
)

Anyway: both packages uploaded; thanks for your work!

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Frank Zappa: Original Duke Of Prunes