Re: Making Perl Debian modules for lazy people?

On Dec 8, 2008, at 3:21 PM, gregor herrmann wrote:

Jeremiah, is your offer still standing to take the first steps? I can
of course check the packages as soon as they are in our svn repo.

Both packages should be in the repo now. I know you looked at and fixed autodie, but I hope libipc-system-simple is in better shape. It had no lintian warnings in any case, so that made me happy. :)

Jeremiah