Re: dh-make-perl revamped (not really)

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:57:49 -0500, Guy Hulbert wrote:

> > > could you post the svn-url for trunk/
> > > to the list please.
> > svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/trunk/dh-make-perl
> Thanks ... I'm pulling it via git-svn ... which I know hits the repo
> pretty hard the first time but I suppose it can't be much worse than svn
> itself.

There's already a git "clone" for dh-make-perl of the svn directory:
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-perl/apps/dh-make-perl.git;a=summary
and it gets updated from svn via some svn post-commit hooks.

If you need more information Damyan or someone else who understands
git will sure be around :)

Cheers,
gregor, git illiterate
--