dh-make-perl revamped (not really)

Hi Group, Paul,

I have finished with a major step on the way of making dh-make-perl
code more readable.

* it is now a module (DhMakePerl) plus a script (dh-make-perl), which
  contains POD and uses the module for the real work
* several additional modules were spun-off
* the build system uses Module::Build (perl Build.PL)
* there is even a test suite (./Build test)

*** No functional changes were made. The test suite was written before
the move to a module and still passes. It is not very complete,
though, so your testing (and fixing) is much appreciated. Please use
the version from trunk/ for your new ITPs.

By moving from dh-make-perl to DhMakePerl the code was not changed.
The same ugly script code we all love is now ugly module code (which
we continue to love). The main point for moving the code into a module
is to allow more fine-grained testing, eg

    use DhMakePerl;
    is( DhMakePerl::do_this, "that", "'that' works" );

without any hacks, and having more CPAN-dist look&feel to ease the
standard test frameworks.

TODO:
* expand the test suite
* *actually* improve the code of DhMakePerl by more modularisation and
  isolation of different components.

I think this is the last big change. From here, a 'divide and conquer'
approach seems more appropriate.

Thanks for readung this far, and please do not hesitate to tell me if
I did something wrong.