Re: Wish: Update of libio-socket-ssl-perl to 1.14

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:05:12 +0200, Christopher Odenbach wrote:

> >> Could you please edit the rules file to enable a verbose 'make test'?
> > Sure. paste.debian.net doesn't like the log, so here the output of
> > the tests:
> Steffen has just uploaded version 1.15 which could probably fix the
> problem. Would you please try it?

Sure.

/me downloads, updates the package and builds

Yeah, no more failures!

Ok, I did a few updates to the packaging and uploaded 1.15-1.

Thanks for the good cooperation!

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Cat Stevens: Smokey Mountain Rattlesnake Retreat