Re: Wish: Update of libio-socket-ssl-perl to 1.14

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:38:00 +0200, Christopher Odenbach wrote:

> > 1.14 is already in our svn repository, unfortunately it fails to
> > build: t/auto_verify_hostname.t has two failing tests.
> Can you please provide more details what exactly failed and in which
> environment?
> Ulrich and I have tried to reproduce the error and have both failed.

The error when building in a cowbuilder sid chroot is:

t/auto_verify_hostname....FAILED tests 21, 30
        Failed 2/30 tests, 93.33% okay

Full build log at:
http://paste.debian.net/15562/

If you need more details just ask!

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #401:  Sales staff sold a product we don't offer.